We now will only have staff inside and ask all pet owners to stay outside during this health crisis.
We have made this difficult decision to only have staff inside the building – Please help keep us and you safe.
We will lock the front door during the day to manage this arrangement.
If you have an emergency please ring ahead – Telephone 3264 1222
Please inform us if your house is in isolation, recently travelled overseas, awaiting a test result, or have symptoms.
If you are arriving for a consultation or drop off with your pet
- Please ring reception to let us know that you have arrived
- We will check you in as arrived and let you know the next steps
- We have waiting benches outside until ready to call you in
- Please be patient allow 2 metres social distancing
- We are happy to do simple procedures if practical outdoors
- We will collect you pet from outside and return to you
If you are collecting a pet after a procedure
- Please ring and let us know you have arrived to collect
- We will arrange to bring your pet to you
If you are arriving to collect food or a prescription
- Please ring to order your food or use our online shop before coming to the Practice
- Click here to access our online shop for food and pet supplies
- Please ring or email to order your pet`s prescription so we can have it ready
- If practical arrange and prepay once your script or food is ordered and prepared
- If you ring from the carpark we can place the food or script outside for you to collect
We are open and able to care for your pets, arrange food and prescriptions but want to do this for as long as possible. Please help us achieve this by taking these precautions.
Thank you so much and we wish you all the absolute best. Stay safe and well.