UPDATE 29 March 2020: We remain operational but our procedures have changed. Please read our latest update.
We are currently fully operational and continue to offer you and your pets full care while we face this uncertain health crisis.
We have reviewed and added protocols to minimise the risk in our community. There is no evidence that pets are affected by the COVID-19 virus and are not a known risk of infection.
- Hygiene! We have increased our already veterinary hospital standard protocol of sanitisation. We have reviewed and updated as a team hand hygiene and social distancing. We have for now stopped using handshakes and will implement 1.5m space.
- Health! Our team is monitoring their own health to protect you, your pets and our own team. If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or are a member of a household that is isolating, waiting for a result, or are positive and recovering, please contact us so we can plan and offer assistance.
- Help! By limiting the number of family members attending with your pets. We have adjusted appointments to manage waiting times. We have a bench outside for waiting.
- Telemedicine consultations! We can offer consultations over the phone.Please be aware we are limited due to the nature of our work to diagnose and prescribe without seeing your pet. There are some pending prescribing relaxations for the crisis to prescribe in urgent cases via telephone consultations. Our normal fees will apply.
- Need a repeat prescription? Ring or email us; once we have it ready and invoiced we will contact you and arrange payment over the phone. Once you arrive at the Practice carpark ring from your mobile and we will put it outside the door for you to safely collect – if you wish to use this service. We will sanitise between each delivery/collection. Check your pet’s scripts supply – don’t run out, but please help by not panic purchasing.
- Need Food? Or product? We have pet food in stock and also offer online orders. Online orders can be collected with no delivery charges at the Practice. We can assist again if you ring us from the carpark. Shop Online
- Sick Pet? Minimise waiting room exposure? Please ring, we will try to help in any way. Drop your pet off if needed, we can use our leads to collect from the carpark.
If you are at home – spend some time with your pet, take care with your family or partners. Our priority will be to continue a full service but this could be impacted by circumstances and further developments. We will in each case try to find a way to assist. Be safe!
Please stay tuned to our blog for further updates.